Our Community Participation program is on hold but we still have a few ways that you can contribute to Sunstone and your classroom(s). Below you will find details for:
- Classroom Wish Lists
- Classroom Amazon Book Wish Lists
- Classroom Flower Sign-up
- Shop & Earn
You are also welcome to contact Monica at any time with your interest and/or ideas, [email protected]
Classroom Wish Lists
Click below to browse your classroom wish list. If you find an item that you can contribute, please sign up and send it in with your child.
- Camassia – no wish list at this time
- Trillium – no wish list at this time
- Lupine – no wish list at this time
Classroom Amazon Book Wish Lists
Click below to browse your classroom book wish list. If you find a book that you wish to contribute, purchase it and it will be sent to Sunstone in care of the classroom whose list it is from.
Sitka – Coming Soon
Classroom Flower Sign-ups
The art of flower arranging is a treasured activity in the classrooms and we welcome you to contribute a bouquet of fresh flowers. Flowers with small heads that can be managed by small hands are preferred.
- Camassia – no sign-up at this time
- Trillium – no sign-up at this time
- Lupine – no sign-up at this time
Shop & Earn
- Anyone can easily earn money for Sunstone Montessori School when they shop Amazon, Fred Meyers, or Office Depot. Learn How
- Sunstone does incredibly important work by developing well-adjusted, independent individuals who know how to be peaceful, contributing members of society. Giving to Sunstone today is a way to ensure the world is properly cared for in the future. Donate Now
- If you have any skills, experience, or interests that you can bring to our community, please let us know. Volunteer opportunities do arise and you never know when you may have exactly what we need. Email Carmen, [email protected]
- Look around and tell us what you see. If you ever see anything at Sunstone that needs improvement or better yet, that you can help to improve, please let us know. We welcome your ideas and your support. Email Carmen, [email protected]