Following is a list of the most frequently asked questions about who to go to for what. If you don’t see what you are looking for, just ask Caitlin and she will point you in the right direction.
Who do I go to for questions about a student’s allergies, or medications, or if I have a sick child in my classroom?
- If Maya is absent, Caitlin is the next contact person.
Who do I talk to if I need to leave unexpectedly during the school day?
- If Caitlin is absent, Monica is the next contact person.
What do I do if I’m sick or not able to come to work?
- Text Caitlin as soon as possible: 503-475-8027
- If Caitlin is absent Monica is the next contact person: 503-960-2391
Who do I ask about taking time off/PTO?
- Caitlin or Kim
- The form for this can be found on the Document Server (the copier/printer in the office) or here.
Who do I ask about weekly attendance sheets: printing, changes, collection?
Who do I go to with questions about extended care?
- Planning, Procedures, & Staffing: Caitlin
- Student Registration/Attendance: Maya
- Extended Care Registration Sheet (This sheet tracks monthly registration of beforecare and aftercare each day of the week, by classroom, and is updated after the 20th of each month. There are tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet for each month so be sure you are viewing the correct month.)
- Extended Care Drop-Ins (This sheet tracks beforecare and aftercare drop-ins. There are tabs along the bottom of the spreadsheet for each month so be sure you are viewing the correct month.)
I have a question about enrichment.
Who do I ask about benefits, timesheets, and payroll?
Who do I talk to if I have a parent complaint (issue) that I need help with?
- Caitlin or Cathy
Who do I talk to if I’m having an issue with a fellow staff member that I need help solving?
Who do I ask for help finding tools or other assorted items?
- Nicky or Maya
Who is in charge of ordering?
Does this purchase come out of my classroom budget?
Who do I ask about being reimbursed?
- The reimbursement form exists on the Document Server (the copier/printer in the office)
Who can help me learn how to use the copier/printer and the document server?
Who do I go to for technical help with the computer or phone?
Who should I ask for help with email or calendars?
What do I do if a child shows up without lunch and they are not on the hot lunch list?
- If you discover this in the morning before 10 a.m. please tell Monica so she can contact the parents to see if they would like to bring a lunch, or order a sack lunch.
- If you discover this just before lunch please ask Matt if he has time to make a sack lunch and be sure to let Kim and parents know for billing purposes ($5).
- If Matt does not have time to make a sack lunch and you have enough hot lunch to serve the child, please do so and be sure to let Kim and parents know for billing purposes ($9).
Who do I go to for questions about my monthly lunch or snack list?
Who do I go to for questions about ingredients and allergies?
Where should a child bring beautiful work to be displayed?
I Still Don’t Know Who To Ask
Ask Caitlin. You can reach her via email or text 503-475-8027.