2021-22 Tuition, Fees, and Financial Assistance
Sunstone is a 501(c)(3) non-profit educational institution. Tuition and fees are kept as low as possible while continuing to attract outstanding teachers and provide a high-quality, AMI Montessori education. Tuition and fees are subject to change for the 2022-23 school year.
We believe that diversity breeds strength in our community. In recognizing and celebrating our differences we create a culture of inclusion and acceptance among our students, staff, and families. To encourage a diverse socio-economic community, we offer need-based assistance. This year we have awarded $61,300 in tuition assistance to 11% of our student body.
For additional information and a financial assistance application, please contact our business manager Dee Kuns, [email protected] Thank you.
Toddler Program: Ages, 16-36 Months
12 months, 7:30am-5:30pm, M-F
Includes available Spring, Winter, and Summer Break care
- $2,060/month (12 payments)
- $24,420/year (single payment)
Children’s House Program: Ages, 3-6 Years
10 months, 8:30am-1:00pm, M-F
- $1,130/month (10 payments)
- $11,000/year (single payment)
10 months, 8:30am-3:00pm, M-F
- $1,260/month (10 payments)
- $12,300/year (single payment)
Elementary Program: 1st-6th Grade
10 months, 8:30am-3:00pm, M-F
- $1,340/month (10 payments)
- $13,100/year (single payment)
Extended Care – Children’s House & Elementary
Beforecare, 7:30-8:00am, M-F
Aftercare, 3:00-5:30pm, M-F
- 1 day/week: $50/month
- 2 days/week: $100/month
- 3 days/week: $150/month
- 4 days/week: $200/month
- 5 days/week: $250/month
- drop-in: $40/day (Elementary only, based on availability)
Winter Break Care
- December 20-23, 2021
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- $300/4 days
Spring Break Care, TBD
- March 21-25, 2022
- Details & registration will be available as the date nears.
Summer 2022 Program: TBD
- Details and registration will be available as the date nears.
Summer 2021 Program: 8:30am-3:00pm, M-F, with drop-off 8:00-8:30am and optional care 3:00-5:00pm.
- Enrolled families, please email Dee, [email protected], for the Summer 2021 Registration Form. Thank you!
Deposit and Fees
- All families make two payments before enrollment: a program deposit to hold the spot, and a first payment the month before the child starts. A program deposit secures your child’s place of enrollment for the coming school year. Typically equivalent to one month’s worth of the annual tuition, program deposits are due for new families, two weeks after acceptance into a program. The program deposit is applied to your annual tuition.
- A one-time registration fee of $350, per new child, is due with the program deposit.
- A one-time building fee of $800, per new family, is due August 1.
Activity/Material/Emergency Supply Fee
- This annual fee, per child, is due August 1.
- $0 toddler community
$375 children’s house
$425 lower elementary
$675 upper elementary
- Tuition insurance is required for Children’s House and Elementary families utilizing the monthly payment plan. Tuition insurance is optional for families utilizing the single payment plan and Toddler families. This annual fee, due September 1, is 1.9% of your annual tuition.