Jody Bellant Scheer MD and I have been facilitating a yearly Compassionate Communication class for 15 years.
We have an upcoming Compassionate Communication Class starting Mar 3-May 11 every other Tuesday night from 7-9 pm.
Compassionate communication is a powerful tool
- It can give you the life you long for, one based on open communication, trust, respect and cooperation.
- Compassionate communication allows us to connect with others as well as ourselves, no matter what the behaviors look like.
- This creates a calmness and clarity that nurtures relationships and fosters a healthy, vibrant life.
- This class is based on Dr. Marshall Rosenberg’s model of communication outlined in Non-violent Communication.
- Each session goes in-depth using your real-life experiences and situations at work and at home.
Free Introduction Class
If you would like to check it out first before you commit, please come meet us for our Free Introduction on Feb 11 from 7-9 pm
Register for Free Introduction Class
Compassionate Communication Class
Every Other Tuesday 7-9pm : March 3, 17, 31, April 14, 28, and May 12
Location: Masarie Home in SW Raleigh Hills, 7155 SW Newton Pl, Ptld, OR 97225
Payment: $170 before Feb 15 then $185
- OVERVIEW OF THE MODEL: Learn skills to improve your relationships whether your aim is to diffuse conflict, increase cooperation, learn leadership or create harmony.
- THE POWER OF NEEDS: Discover the tremendous power of understanding the values or needs behind all behavior.
- EMPATHY: Empathy allows us to connect deeply with ourselves and others and to be authentic. Empathy allows us to forgive, heal, and to become empowered.
- ANGER: Learning to use anger productively is a key life skill essential for safe, respectful and effective conflict resolution.
- GRATITUDE: Gratitude focuses our consciousness on the ways we can freely give and receive in the service of meeting our needs.
*Non-violent Communication by Marshall Rosenberg not included in the fee
For more information contact: Kathy Masarie, 503-516-3755 or email@example.com. This class is great to take with a family member or friend so you can support each other and continue the learning after the class.
Hope to see you in a month or two,
Kathy and Jody