Troubleshooting Your Chromebook
Do this first!
This simple Hardware Reset can fix a multitude of Chromebook issues.
- If you’re having any issues with your Chromebook please try this simple hardware reset first. It takes less than two minutes and has fixed most issues thus far including microphone, camera, connectivity, printer, etc.
- To perform a hardware reset click here and follow the simple step-by-step instructions.
Do this second!
Check for Updates
- If the hardware reset did not work, please check for updates.
Common Troubleshooting Beyond a Reset and Updates
- Fix problems setting up printer or printing (click link and scroll to bottom)
- Spotty internet connection might be fixed with one of these troubleshooting tips
Hardware and System Problems
- Click here to find how to fix battery, Bluetooth, camera, sound, keyboard, operating system, slow or crashing, etc.
Chromebook Help Center
- Need something else? Try the Chromebook help center. You can browse their list or type what you need in the search bar.
- Please email Monica, email@example.com, anytime you are unable to troubleshoot on your own. She is happy to help!