Time and Place
- Saturday, March 2, 2019
- The Loft at 8th Avenue
What to Wear
Guests typically wear cocktail attire or dress to the theme. This year’s theme, Under the Big Top is sure to bring out some daring looks.
- We encourage guests to Uber or Lyft to the event. Parking for a fee is available in the adjacent lot.
5:30 – Registration & Happy Hour
We will begin the evening at 5:30pm with a festive happy hour including:
- Drinks & Cocktails
- Fortune Teller
- Mystery Items & Games – Take a chance on a great deal.
- Golden Tickets – Purchase your chance to win the first pick of the live auction items.
- Silent auction
7:00 – Dinner Program and Live Auction
- At 7:00pm, our spectacular dinner program begins with food provided by Vibrant Table Catering.
- Jennifer Bolton, from Seattle’s Allegria Auctions will lead us in a fun, action-packed live auction program.
9:00 – Dancing Begins!
- The Sunstone community has never been shy about getting out on the dance floor and having a great time. Every year we compile beats that get us on our feet and we welcome your additions. Do you have any favorite dance songs? We’d love to include them in our playlist. Send your titles to Cathy, email@example.com by February 22, and we’ll see you on the dance floor!