Winter Sing and Solstice Celebration & Early Dismissal/No Aftercare
December 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Winter Sing & Solstice Schedule:
Please Note: The Huckleberry Cottage will not participate in the Sing and Solstice due to their nap schedule. They will have an early dismissal from their classroom at 3:00pm.
1:00pm – Winter Sing in the Commons
- The Children’s House children will take to the stage and grace us with a melodic chorus of winter carols followed by Children’s House early dismissal. See Early Dismissal Schedule below.
1:15-3:00pm – Make Unique, Hand-Crafted Gifts for the Holidays in the Classrooms
- After the winter sing, parents/guardians are invited to accompany their children back to the classrooms for gift making. All of the classrooms (except for napping Huckleberry) are open to all, but we ask that you begin your creative afternoon in your child’s home classroom before making your way around to the rest.
- Children who visit other classrooms MUST be accompanied by their parents or designated adult guardian. Thank you!
Early Dismissal Schedule/ No Elementary Aftercare:
1:00pm Children’s House Dismissal
- Children’s House children will be dismissed from the stage to their parents/guardians immediately following the winter sing.
1:00-3:00pm Elementary Dismissal
- Elementary students will be dismissed to parents in the classrooms, after the winter sing. Elementary children without adult accompaniment can stay in their classroom until their parent/guardian arrives or until 3:00pm dismissal.
3:00pm Toddler Dismissal
- Due to the toddler’s nap schedule, the Huckleberry Cottage will not participate in the Sing and Solstice. There will be an early dismissal from the cottage at 3:00pm.
No Elementary Aftercare