- This event has passed.
Family Camping at Oxbow Park
September 21, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - September 22, 2019 @ 12:00 pm
The Sunstone Family Campout will continue thanks to Rich Wildman, dad to Muir in Lupine (former Trillium), and Shawna Williams, mom to Holden in Camassia and Eloise in Sunflower. Rich and Shawna have graciously stepped up to be the 2019-20 Sunstone Family Camping Coordinators. Group campsite one at the beautiful Oxbow Regional Park is reserved for us so, mark your calendars for Saturday, September 21, and click below to learn all the details and fun activities available, and to sign up.
- The campout will happen rain or shine, but please check the weather and dress appropriately.
- The campout will include an optional dinner potluck. Feel free to bring dinner or dessert that is enough to feed your family and join in! It’s also fine to bring your own food and do your own cooking. Either way, please bring your own plates and utensils.
Oxbow Park Camping Policies and Guidelines
- No pets, fireworks, alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed
- Smoking and vaping are not allowed
- Minors (younger than 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Fires are allowed in provided barbecues and designated fire pits only
- Do not feed wildlife
- Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 7 a.m.; no driving after 10 p.m.
- Secure site: gates close at legal sunset and reopen at 6:30 a.m.
- Arrive at least one hour prior to gate locking at official sunset
- No re-entry after gates are locked
- In case of emergency, use call box located in front of the welcome center; 911 calls are free.